Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hi. My Name Is Shane and I Like Sega Genesis.

Possessions can tell me what's important. If I'm at a new girlfriends house for the first time and see her DVD collection consists of 5 movies, 3 of which are the Pirates of the Caribbean "trilogy", it's a safe bet to say I won't be buying her a promise ring. What people find important is often attached and more accurately displayed through the things they spend money on and revere. While lists can be trite, they can also help show what people find most important. Numbers don't lie. Unless gravity shifts then numbers can be a little sketchy. Here's another top 10 video game list and guess what...there is no 2d mario on it. Eat shit Game Informer. OK, maybe I just played through Mario 3 a week ago but only because I wanted to be raccoon Mario. I'd like to visit Japan to see if there is some weird raccoon genus that can fly cause here in Merica, our raccoons eat out of the garbage and keep all four feet on the amber waves of grain. Top 10 starts now.

SRH

No comments:

Post a Comment