Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pizza Power!

Shane's # 5, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: HYPERSTONE HEIST!



Again, amazing memories with this game. I do remember getting angry when my friend would take all the pizza power before I could get some.  First, my parents never feed me, and then, my buddy takes whatever semblance of sustenance I could gain. That used to piss me off so much!  Even more than people choosing to sit in the table RIGHT next to me, when EVERY, OTHER, TABLE, in my hip coffee shop is open.  I feel like there are less excuses for that, than like, I don't know, Idi Amin waging war on his own country.  Too soon?

Decent game. Good enough for me to download on my xbox 360 and play for hours.  That's how lame I am. I think it's fun to imagine the pitch for even creating the whole Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle concept.  "It's like, they're turtles, but they're BAD ASS turtles, with attitudes and black belts. They love pizza too. Kids will love this shit."  Weird, but they were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment