Saturday, April 30, 2011

In The Year 2000!

Thanks for sticking with me for my top ten. If SPIN did top ten's in the amount of time it took me they'd be a yearly publication. Which I would support. Actually, I'd support them being a decade publication. Axe to grind? Yep, sure do. "Radiohead's new album has enough bleeps and blips too cause pandemonium in your heart." See, I could write for them. Just read every article in a British accent because that's how I imagine them all sounding.
Upcoming is an article about the history of Resident Evil. I'm currently playing through all the games. Well, correction, my brotha Chris is playing and I'm watching and taking notes. As soon as I get through the series I'll publish the article. Also, I'll be giving a review of LA Noire and most likely do a piece on Peyton Hillis gracing the cover of Madden 12. My eyes tear up just thinking about it. I believe The Trooper will also be back at the typewriter. Or, his Mac. Go Brownies!

4 comments:

  1. I post for one purpose: so others see how much smarter I am than them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not all about the money and the fame and the bitches

    ReplyDelete